Due to the political tensions during the Cold war, Prince Raphael´s family fled from their motherland Afghanistan and migrated to Europe, acting as Global technocrats today.
They have adopted the new surname "Dakik" which means subtle in light of their subtle bloodline to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
They are still regarded as Royals as an act of courtesy, honoring their background and current acts of Excellence for mankind.
Founders of the State of Afghanistan (History)
- Offspring of His Majesty Sultan Mohammed Khan Telai (1st King and Founding Father of Afghanistan)
- Establishment of the Barakzai Dynasty that ruled Afghan and Pakistani territory (Seperated by the Durand Line)
- Fathers of Natural Science of Afghanistan (His Royal Highness Prof. Dr. Abdulkhaliq Khan, grandfather of Prince Raphael)
- Grand Muftis, Chief Justices and Grand Sayyids
Key Players in founding the Republic of Pakistan (History)
- Prince Raphael´s relatives initiated a coup d´état in Afghanistan against His Majesty King Nadir Shah in year 1930, which failed.
- His relatives after that supported Muhammad Ali Jinnah and the All-India Muslim league financially and militarily.
- Until today they are highly respected as offspring of Hazrat Ishaan.
Style and address by courtesy
His Highness (H.H.)
In Monarchic societies
On regular occasions like State visits, Meetings, Conferences and Summits
- As descendant of the Aristocrat Hazrat Ishaan, who descended from Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by blood. The title Prince is in honor of this ancestry.
Aristocratic and Princely titles by inheritance
Global Reputation (today)
Bringing Excellence in Global Technocracy
"Think Global, act Local"
-H.H. Sayyid Sultan Masood Dakik
Coat of Arms of His Highness
- Lions: Imam Hasan and Hussein ibn Ali; as Prince Raphael is descending from both
- Crown: Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib; Symbol as successors of his patriarch Ali
- Flowers: Sayyida Fatima Zahra; Symbol of love for and comfort from his matriarch
- Shield: Prophet Muhammad as pride and honor
- Black color: Dark Past, persecution of Prophet Muhammad´s descendants under the Umayyads and Abbasids
- Red color: Blood of the Martyrs of Prophet Muhammad´s descendants, especially at Karbala and Fakh
- Green: Believe in God, Hope and Reappereance of the 12th Imam manifested in the advent of Sayyid Abdul Qadir Gillani, Sayyid Bahauddin Naqshband and the Hazrat Ishaans
- Shawl: Destiny written under the blessed feet of the lions Imam Hasan and Hussein